Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So it begins!

So apparently, blogging isn't my thing. I haven't posted since January. BUT I'm fully re-inspired to keep up with it so here goes.

First things first, I've recently gone through a great deal of change. Nearly every aspect of my life has been uprooted and finally the dust is beginning to settle. Life after graduation has proven to be a whirlwind of decisions but I believe the whole process has shaped me in a positive way. I left a job that I thought was perfect for me -- and now I'm headed in a direction that is simply a better stepping-stone for me. Now I just need to figure out the next stone!

SO I've decided to write my LSAT. I have tons of time of study now and a position that pays significantly better so law school is still on my mind. I mean, you only go around once right? Might as well aim high. I'm hoping to write the exam in December OR February.

I'm working through a Barron's Educational Series book called "Passkey to the LSAT". Hopefully it lives up to the title! I'll keep you posted with my progress.

Going to dive into some questions now, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment